All-In-One Pellet Boilers
Cortena Series are designed to fit houses with limited spaces.
It is a true plug & play product as it includes all features required in a boiler room with its built-in Circulation pump, expansion tank, plumbing, modular burner and optional plate heat exchanger, it ensures to occupy the lowest possible space in a boiler room.
It features a 100 Litre fuel tank which enables prolonged times of operation. An auto cleaning system is also integrated to the modular burner system, eliminates the need for opening up the boiler to clean and restart the operation adding up to the comfort of the house as well as increasing the overall efficiency.
Cortena boilers are all equipped with top of the line safety measures. Pressure discharge valves prevent any damage in an event of unexpected pressure increase inside the combustion chamber. All Child level accessible doors are protected with child locks.An observation glass is provided to check the operation and interior of the combustion chamber.
Maintenance made easy. Cortena series are all equipped also with a modular burner which is a feature commonly featured by larger boilers. This allows removing and maintaining the burner outside which increases the operation time and decreasing the effort to do so.
- Modular burner and integrated cleaning mechanism: The company classic automatic cleaning system ensures smooth and easy operation. Prolonged times of uninterrupted burning ensures comfort and efficiency. This feature is the first in this class product.
- Modulated Air fan: High efficiency draft fan ensures safe operation and the most efficient way of combustion.
- Increased Safety: The famous ROBAX thermal glasses, twin pressure discharge valves, child lock on lids and fire resistant cable covers ensures top of the line safety.
- All-in-one System: Cortena comes with a built in Expansion tank, Circulation Pump and all with plumbing ready to start right away. It is a truep lug & play product out of the box.
- Large Fuel Tank: Cortena features 100 Liters of fuel tank providing maximum period of operation in this capacity segment. The hatch opens to sides or forth and back depending on the user preference. It is a easily adjustable by the user. This is a standard feature in all Cortena products.
- Easy Cleaning: A spacy ash tray located beneath the burner allows easy extraciotn of ashes. All the ash is accumulated here as a result of the opetriaon of the automated cleaning system. Fire tubes are easily cleaned by th emove of an external lever removing the necessity of opening up the boiler for cleaning.
- Sanitary Hot water: Cortena is able to provide sanitary hot water with the addition of a plate heat exchanger to the boiler. This is an optional itema and must be selected during the order phase.
- Fresh air intake: For the Products which are not installed in an adequately vent-ilated environment, Cortena utilizes an extended fresh air intake which allows user to connect a hose and extend it to the more air available zone.