Wood Pellet Fired Boilers
“Multidirectional Control System”
Eco-Mini series systems are designed as a flexible and easy to install product thanks to it’s compact structure. It can easily access through most narrow gates, can fit into the smaller basements. Such a qualified pellet boiler had never been this pocket friendly.
- Backburn Control: Fire backburn is prevented by keeping the Burner feed way always empty and within constant negative pressure. A high temprature limit switch ensures safety.
- Advanced control system: An advanced central control system regulates the system constantly with the data provided by sensors.
- Compact Burner Unit: A lightweight and easily dismountable burner unit provides service friendly maintenance as well as accessibility when needed.
- Adaptive Air feed: A High capacity induced draft fan allows precise regulation of boiler capacity.
- Automated Burner Cleaning System: A simple yet effective cleaning system clears the burner grate periodically.,
- Tube Cleaning System: Manual handle allows turbulators to move Up and down and cleaning of smoke tubes.
- Digital Control Panel: A reliable software is driven by a a language free interface provides strict control of the system.
- Pellet Silo Variations: Detachable Silos are various in size and can be placed in both sides of the boiler unit
The thing which make Eco-Mini boiler special is it’s dimensions.
Dimensions of these new generation boilers were reduced by 30% comparing to it’s predecessors without conceding efficiency and capacity.
When the dimensions reduce, prices reduce as well.